CPR® College Planning Relief Professional Counseling
You will have the opportunity to have up to three (3) one-hour meetings, during which the following may be discussed:
- College saving & funding options and recommendations
- Retirement projections
- Impact of funding college on long term financial goals
- Cash flow improvement
- Award letter and/or student aid report review
- Student interview (program review, Q&A, time management, finances/expenses insights, timelines, etc.)
- First child's FAFSA assistance
College & Retirement, You Can Do Both
This book guides parents through the confusing world of college planning. The author, Scott Moffitt, is the President and Founder of Summit College Funding and CPR-College Planning Relief. This easy-to-read guidebook explains different strategies to pay for college and dispels myths about the college planning process.
Ready to find out more?
Watch Mark's workshop now!